|Brainless in Seattle, Part 1|
|Season 4, Episode 3|
|Air date||March 12, 2018|
|Written by||Heather V. Regnier|
|Directed by||Michael Wale|
Brainless in Seattle, Part 2
Brainless in Seattle, Part 1 is the third episode of Season 4. It originally aired March 12, 2018 and had 0.76 million viewers.
Liv eats the brains of a hopeless romantic, and she can't stop herself from meddling in Clive's relationship; Major and Liv continue trying to work through their differences; Blaine is approached with an interesting offer.
- Annie Wallace - Hopeless romantic; falls in love very easily.
- Liv puts the remnants of Annie Wallaces' brain into heart shaped chocolate batter, the batter consists of chocolate chips, butter and spice, she pours the batter into a tray with heart shaped moulds and puts a piece of brain into each mould. The moulds are cooled and put into a heart shaped tin with hearts all over it. She eats one before she put the lid on and another one during the interrogation with Clive and Annie's romantic interest.
Comic Panel Titles
- COYOTE AND ROAD RUNNER
- IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN
- CRAZY STUPID LIV
- TO THE LADLE FROM THE GRAVE
- START A LOVE BRAIN, LOVE BRAIN
- MANIC PIXIE SCREAM GIRL
- WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS
- Brainless in Seattle, Part 1 - The play on the movie, Sleepless in Seattle, a famous classic romance.
- During the party scene, (about 22 minutes in) "The Distance" by Aly & AJ plays in the background. Aly Michalka, who plays Peyton Charles, sings alongside her sister in this song. The song is from their album, "Ten Years".