|!||This article is a stub. You can help the IZombie Wiki by expanding it.|
Chief never spoke, instead opting to communicate via text. In an interview with TC Stark, Chief's actor stated that "going in I knew he [Chief] was a mute but I wanted him to be able to communicate so I spoke with writers and we came up with the text messaging."
After disappearing for several episodes, he later returns to the funeral home, bringing the severed head of the man who shot him.
- Blaine DeBeers: Originally, boss and employer. Later, associate.
- Don Eberhard: Partner, work associate and friend.
- Candy Baker: Associate.
As a zombie, Chief has the ability to turn others into zombies via blood or scratching. To date, he has turned/"sired" the following zombies:
Season 2: 11/19
- Grumpy Old Liv
- Zombie Bro
- Even Cowgirls Get the Black and Blues
- Max Wager
- Method Head
- The Whopper
- He Blinded Me... With Science
- Pour Some Sugar, Zombie
- Reflections of the Way Liv Used to Be
- Dead Beat
- Salivation Army
- Chief's actor, Andre Tricoteux, provided on-set motion capture of Colossus in Marvel's Deadpool and Deadpool 2.
- Chief has never once spoken and when he does, he types on his phone to show what he is wanting to say.