|!||This article is a stub. You can help the IZombie Wiki by expanding it.|
Dallas "Dale" Anne Babineaux (nee Bozzio) (played by Jessica Harmon) is an FBI agent sent to Seattle to investigate several murders. She had a relationship with Clive Babineaux. Dale was the agent assigned to the Chaos Killer case. She had a falling out with Clive after he sabotaged her case against Major Lilywhite, though they reconciled after Clive revealed the existence of Zombies to her. She is one of the victims of D-Day, becoming a zombie after receiving the tainted Aleutian Flu Vaccine.
- Clive Babineaux: Romantic interest and co-worker whom she eventually married.
Season 2: 13/19
- Even Cowgirls Get the Black and Blues
- Love & Basketball
- Max Wager
- Abra Cadaver
- The Hurt Stalker
- Method Head
- Fifty Shades of Grey Matter
- Physician, Heal Thy Selfie
- The Whopper
- He Blinded Me... With Science
- Pour Some Sugar, Zombie
- Reflections of the Way Liv Used to Be
- Dead Beat
Season 3: 2/13
Season 4 11/13
- Are You Ready for Some Zombies?
- Blue Bloody
- Brainless in Seattle, Part 1
- My Really Fair Lady
- Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Brain
- Chivalry is Dead
- Yipee Ki Brain, Motherscratcher
- Insane in the Germ Brain
- You've Got to Hide Your Liv Away
- And He Shall Be a Good Man
- The character is named after the lead singer of the 80's New Wave band "Missing Persons".
- Dale is the only zombie to not show a major personality change after eating a brain. Despite eating the mayor's brain to solve his murder, Dale doesn't show his sense of humor or letchery.