|!||This article is a stub. You can help the IZombie Wiki by expanding it.|
He owns and runs the Scratching Post, a zombie bar/hostess club; Blaine takes care of their other businesses. Don is proud of the bar as he built it up himself.
- Blaine DeBeers: Former boss, now partner.
- Scott Eberhard: twin brother.
- Chief: Former work associate and partner.
- Candy Baker: Work associate.
- Angus McDonough: Former business partner/benefactor.
- Don E tends to be the comedic goof in most scenes, helping to relieve tension or simply infuriate Blaine.
Season 2: 15/19
- Grumpy Old Liv
- Zombie Bro
- Even Cowgirls Get the Black and Blues
- Love & Basketball
- Max Wager
- Cape Town
- Method Head
- Physician, Heal Thy Selfie
- The Whopper
- Eternal Sunshine of the Caffeinated Mind
- He Blinded Me... With Science
- Pour Some Sugar, Zombie
- Reflections of the Way Liv Used to Be
- Dead Beat
- Salivation Army
Season 3: 10/13
- Heaven Just Got a Little Bit Smoother
- Eat, Pray, Liv
- Spanking the Zombie
- Some Like It Hot Mess
- Dirt Nap Time
- Eat a Knievel
- Twenty-Sided, Die
- Return of the Dead Guy
- Conspiracy Weary
- Looking for Mr. Goodbrain, Part 2
Season 4: 12/13
- Are You Ready for Some Zombies?
- Brainless in Seattle, Part 1
- Brainless in Seattle, Part 2
- Goon Struck
- My Really Fair Lady
- Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Brain
- Chivalry is Dead
- Yipee Ki Brain, Motherscratcher
- Insane in the Germ Brain
- You've Got to Hide Your Liv Away
- And He Shall Be a Good Man
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.