|!||This article is a stub. You can help the IZombie Wiki by expanding it.|
During Season Two, Floyd Baracus was one of the victims of the Chaos Killer but was eventually released by Vaughn Du Clark only to be tested on for a zombie cure.
In Season Four, Floyd Baracus is lured into the office at The Scratching Post by Blaine and Don E. during the lockdown to find serial killer "Canes." While intoxicated by alcohol, Blaine convinces Floyd into taking an intense version of Utopium in order to distract him from Don E., who was injecting the cure into Floyd's bottom. Floyd starts to turn back into a human, yelling in excitement but is later shot by Blaine, who is wearing a mask. Blaine films the whole situation in order to prove to buyers that he has the cure for zombies to make millions with Don E.
- Blaine DeBeers: Brain supplier who blackmailed him into pursuing a case against Stacey Boss, and later kills him.
- Peyton Charles: She was his employee.
Season 2 : 5/19
- Zombie Bro
- Real Dead Housewife of Seattle
- Love & Basketball
- Physician, Heal Thy Selfie
- Salivation Army
Season 3 : 7/13
- Spanking the Zombie
- Dirt Nap Time
- Eat a Knievel
- Twenty-Sided, Die
- Conspiracy Weary
- Looking for Mr. Goodbrain, Part 1
- Looking for Mr. Goodbrain, Part 2
Season 4 2/13