We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Season 4, Episode 5|
|Air date||March 26, 2018|
|Written by||Bob Dearden|
|Directed by||Joaquin Sedillo|
Brainless in Seattle, Part 2
My Really Fair Lady
Goon Struck is the fifth episode of Season 4. It aired March 26, 2018 and had 0.72 million viewers.
- Gordie Schultz - Hockey knowledge, aggressive, unintelligent.
- Liv uses a chip cutter to cut the potato into chips, she fries them in a chip fryer, after this she makes a gravy. She puts the fried chips, cheese curds, and pieces of brain into a bowl. She then pours the gravy over the food and makes Poutine.
Comic Panel Titles
- ZEN AND THE ART OF CITY MAINTENANCE
- FOUR DEAD AND OH, ENZO
- ICE, ICE, ZOMBIE
- AN IN CONVENIENCE TRUTH
- HARM TO TABLE
- Z JUST TAKE THE WHEEL
- SMELLS LIKE GUILLOTINE SPIRIT
- Goon Struck - A spoof of the movie Moonstruck. In addition, the word goon served as a hockey term for the enforcer who fights dirty on ice.