|Number of Issues||
iZOMBIE is a comic book series published by DC Comics' Vertigo, created by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred. The series ran from 2010 to 2012 with 28 issues. It has been loosely adapted into a CW live-action television series of the same name.
iZOMBIE follows the life of Gwen Dylan, a zombie who works as a gravedigger in Eugene, Oregon in order to be close to a ready food supply. She needs to eat one brain a month or she turns into a shambling creature out of Night of the Living Dead. When she eats brains, however, she also gets the memories that they come with.
These memories always lead to some mystery that Gwen needs to solve.
- Main article: iZombie (TV Series)
iZOMBIE has been loosely adapted into a TV series by Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero as a supernatural procedural drama.
The series has been collected into four volumes released as trade paperbacks, namely:
- Dead to the World — collecting issues #1–5 and a story from House of Mystery Halloween Annual#1
- uVampire — iZOMBIE #6–12 and a story from House of Mystery Halloween Annual #2
- Six Feet Under and Rising — issues #13–18
- Repossession — issues #19–28
It has also been released in an omnibus format, collecting all 28 issues in one over-sized hardcover.