Obi-Wan Finale - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|!||This article is a stub. You can help the IZombie Wiki by expanding it.|
Levon is a man who appears to be in his twenties to early thirties.
- Hunger for Brains: Since he is a zombie, he must feed on human brains at least once a month in order to keep his humanity and survive, otherwise he becomes "dumber, meaner" and more like a proper zombie. In addition, this keeps him from attacking others in order to feed on their brains.
- Adrenaline (Full-on Zombie Mode): A zombie's abilities are triggered by adrenaline rushes, making them hard to control and hide.
- Mama Leone: Smuggler who was known as Renegade, for whom he worked.
- Stan: Fellow enforcer for Renegade.
- Liv Moore: Levon's ex-girlfriend They first meet in Goon Struck, while Liv was on the job at a hockey game (and under the influence of a brain), which caused him to be brought to the station. It's here that he tells her he's a zombie (he had already guessed on his own that she was, given her behaviour being identical to a deceased hockey player he played with). It's in this episode, that she also learns, through a vision, that he's working for the smuggler, Renegade as a Documentary Filmmaker. In Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Brain, while under the influence of a bachelor playboy's brain, she initiates their first kiss. It's after this that they begin a romantic relationship. In You've Got to Hide Your Liv Away, he admits he loves her and in And He Shall Be a Good Man, Liv admits she loves him too before he's murdered by guillotine.