|Looking for Mr. Goodbrain, Part 1|
|Season 3, Episode 12|
|Air date||June 20th, 2017|
|Written by||Diane Ruggiero-Wright & John Enbom|
|Directed by||Michael Fields|
Looking for Mr. Goodbrain, Part 2
Looking for Mr. Goodbrain, Part 1 is the twelfth episode of Season 3 and the 44th episode of the series overall. The episode aired on June 20th, 2017 had 0.77 million viewers.
When Liv consumes the brains of someone from Ravi's past, she begins having some very intimate visions of him; Major faces a huge decision. Malcolm Goodwin, David Anders and Aly Michalka also star.
- Rose McIver as Olivia Moore
- Malcolm Goodwin as Clive Babineaux
- Rahul Kohli as Ravi Chakrabarti
- David Anders as Blaine DeBeers
- Robert Buckley as Major Lilywhite
- Aly Michalka as Peyton Charles
- Brooke Lyons as Natalie
- Katty Kupps - Promiscuous, flirtatious, driven
- Liv has a "Katty Kupps" cupcake in a cup, (possibly angel food cake) topped with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Comic Panel Titles
- BUNKER MENTALITY
- DOWN THE TUBES
- NOW YOU CDC ME...
- DURESS IS HISTORY
- PEER GOGGLES
- OF ICE AND MEN
- KATTY SHACKED
- Looking for Mr. Goodbrain, Part 1 - The title makes reference and paraphrases the novel (and later movie), Looking for Mr. Goodbar, which is a story about a woman leading a double life (like Liv living a life of a zombie, while also living under the guise of being human).
- First time Liv has two visions in a row (much to her disgust as they were both of Dr. Kupps having sex with Ravi.)
- Chase unfairly fires Major, because he's human. He states its because Major puts zombies at risk in the field, which would ALWAYS be what happened regardless.
|This gallery only shows the official pictures released for the episode you're looking for. A more complete gallery can be found here. Any future additions should be done there.|