|Season 4, Episode 9|
|Air date||April 30, 2018|
|Written by||Talia Gonzalez & Bisanne Masoud|
|Directed by||LL Hayter|
Chivalry is Dead
Yipee Ki Brain, Motherscratcher
Mac-Liv-Moore is the ninth episode of Season 4. It aired on April 30, 2018 and had 0.68 million viewers.
BUST A RHYME LIV — There’s a zombie serial killer on the loose and new Seattle is on lockdown. Liv is trapped in the morgue on white rapper brain and Clive and Ravi play Dungeons & Dragons. Meanwhile, Blaine concocts his most sinister plan to date. Lastly, Major is on the hunt for the killer.
- Walden "Dirty Reign" Schwartzman - Underground rapper, loves to make up raps for any moment, anywhere, anytime.
- Liv puts the brain through a machine that slices, she gets a tortilla wrap out and puts a few brain slices on it, she sprinkles cheese all over the brain slices and decorates it with Mayonnaise, she wraps up the tortilla into a burrito and cuts it in half to eat it.
- Sophie Shales - Zombie, Walden's girlfriend
- Walden "Dirty Reign" Schwartzman - Human, twin brother of Weston "Lil' Drizzle" Schwartzman, Rapper, Sophie's boyfriend
- Blaine pawns off 10 zombie cures, using an 11th to demonstrate that it works. This leaves him with 4 cures left.
- Liv technically didn't even need to eat Walden's brain as "Zombie Killer" Cain ended up in Fillmore-Graves custody via his own actions.
- Chase decided on cruel and unsual punishment for Cain, turning him against his will into a zombie to have his head smashed by the guillotine (when the man was fatally wounded already.)
- Unless Sophie Shales wore the pink outfit Liv changed into, its not likely Liv could have found it in a lost and found at the station.
- Liv's rap at the end is altered for public airing, changing "biggest bitch" to "biggest bad".
Comic Panel Titles
- I’M DYING UP HERE
- ARM AND YAMMER
- CAIN ENABLED
- THE DORK WEB
- DIED AND SEEK
- ZOMBIE KILLER QU’EST-CE QUE C’EST
- GUINEA PIGGING OUT
- Mac-Liv-Moore - The title is a reference to the rapper, singer and songwriter Macklemore.
- Macklemore - Wikipedia