|My Really Fair Lady|
|Season 4, Episode 6|
|Air date||April 9, 2018|
|Written by||Graham Norris|
|Directed by||Tessa Blake|
Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Brain
My Really Fair Lady is the sixth episode of Season 4. It originally aired April 10, 2018 and had 0.80 million viewers.
Liv and Clive investigate the murder of a pretentious theatre actress (Guest Star Rachel Bloom from "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend"). Meanwhile, Ravi makes a huge sacrifice for Peyton, and Blaine makes a startling discovery.
- Nellie - Pretentious Actress, dramatic, bursts into song, excellent at orchestrating plans.
- Denny Minnis - Heroin Addict, in withdrawal.
- Liv mixes sugar and cinnamon into an already mixed dough, she paints a mixture of cinnamon and sugar paste onto the pastry after rolling it out. She drops pieces of brain onto the base and rolls into a cinnamon bun/roll. She puts them in the toaster oven and spreads cream cheese on the top as a finishing topping.
Comic Panel Titles
- THE SHOW MUST GO ZOM
- SAME OLD SONG AND DANCE
- MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DEAD
- DOCUMENTARY NOW
- DOG DAY AFTERNOON
- HEIST HEIST, BABY
- MADE FROM SCRATCH
- My Really Fair Lady - The title is paraphrasing the play and eventual movie, My Fair Lady and the fact that being a zombie, Liv is "really fair" or pale.
- Blaine is shown to have some integrity. When Ravi comes to The Scratching Post for heroin, he instead calls Peyton to come pick him up.
- It's odd Ravi is experiencing withdraw symptoms, as he has never taken heroin; the desire to do drugs should have been all that he got from the brain.
- Blaine becomes aware of Ravi's condition as of this episode, but doesn't know about the prototype vaccine in his system. Thus he is left confused about how Peyton remains human if they're sleeping together.