Sandy Brinks was a rich dowager living within New Seattle, lived in a large manor and had numerous servants, and frequented the Crisp Pines Country Club. She was said to be a repugnant and often insulting woman who looked down on those she sees as less than herself, mainly common workers.
On a round of golf one day with her friend, Maxine Lippman, Sandy was struck by a high-velocity range ball through the left eye and instantly killed by an unknown individual.
- Maxine Lippman: A friend and fellow rich elitist with whom Sandy golfed. They often gossiped about people they knew.
- Carlton Clerg: Her chauffeur with whom she was having an affair.
- Ernie: Her gardener.
- Brinks Chef: Her chef who resides at the mansion.
- Alex: The young son of the chef who also resides at the mansion.
- Caddie: The unnamed, young man who caddied for her at the Crisp Pines Country Club.
Season 4: 1/13
- Despite being seemingly cold-hearted, callous and stingy with her money, she allotted a million dollars to each of her three primary employees in her will in case of her death.