|Season 5, Episode 1|
|Air date||May 2, 2019|
And He Shall Be a Good Man
YOUR FAVORITE ZOM-COM-ROM-DRAM IS BACK FOR ITS FINAL SEASON! – While investigating a murder case with no body and no brain to eat, the only evidence Liv (Rose McIver) and Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) have to work with is a grainy video and a little bit of blood found at the crime scene. Meanwhile, Blaine (David Anders) is up to his old tricks.
- Thumb Breaker Barnes: Aggressive and controlling.
Spaghetti and Brain:
- Liv proceeds to cook the brain and then goes into the fridge, Ravi comes in, unaware that the brain that is cooking is about to be Liv's food, and eats it with spaghetti.
Comic Panel Titles
- SIX MONTHS LATER
- BRAIN DRAIN
- SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- PRECAUTIONARY TRAIL
- KID FRIENDLY
- BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED SOLDIERS
- OK, COMPUTER
- Thug Death is a joke title of "Thug Life"
- Ravi learns that a cure can be made without the use of tainted Utopium. However, it needs the brains of teenagers with Isobel's disease. His new colleague from the CDC tells him to keep it a secret otherwise desperate zombies unable to afford the black market cure will attempt to eat the brains of teenagers at random.
- The title sequence now has Blaine and Don E slicing a brain together. The caption reads "The Enemies".
- New Seattle has fallen further into disarray.
- The government is barely sending food supplies, as shown with the gas station barely havinh anything.
- Human supremacists are getting bolder now that Chase's previous strongarm laws were abolished.
- Humans are being allowed to leave, but only if they have dying or sick reasons; either themselves of their families.
- Major refused to let a woman who got trapped in New Seattle leave despite the fact she's not a real resident; she's likely been living in a hotel.