|“||Vaughn Du Clark, smartest man in the world. Until you stroke his ego.||”|
— Rita, quoting her mother
He was portrayed by Steven Weber.
Vaughn has been shown to be a sarcastic person who is willing to do whatever it takes in order to ensure his own success/safety. He is very cunning and is shown to speak at least four languages (including English, Italian, French and Mandarin Chinese).
Vaughn slowly started going crazy over Season 2, from paranoia about the existence of zombies somehow being linked to Max Rager (which had side effects he ignored) and from consiming Super Max, which only made him more unstable. He also became bad at realizing the obvious despite being shown and told things; he caused Rita's zombification and failed to realize Romero zombies only went for human brains.
- Sebastian Meyer: Employee; a hitman contracted by Vaughn to kill Olivia Moore.
- Major Lilywhite: Major is the personal trainer and zombie hunter for Vaughn.
- Rita: Vaughn is Rita's father. The two seem to have a strained relationship, but seem to have cared for each other in their own, twisted way.
- Janko: One of Vaughn's employees, Janko was a mercenary hired to monitor Major's progress as well as kill Liv.
- Vivian Stoll: Business partner with Vaughn who buys his company in Season 2.
- Terrence Fowler: Business associate.
Season 1: 2/13
Season 2: 9/19
- Grumpy Old Liv
- Real Dead Housewife of Seattle
- The Hurt Stalker
- Method Head
- Physician, Heal Thy Selfie
- He Blinded Me... With Science
- Reflections of the Way Liv Used to Be
- Dead Beat
- Salivation Army
- He was 48 at the time of death.
- Vaughn's paranoia about zombies being created as a side-effect of Max Rager ended up being his undoing. It was NEVER Max Rager itself, but rather Utopium.
- It's never explained how Vaughn figured out Major was storing zombies instead of killing them.