|Wag the Tongue Slowly|
|Season 3, Episode 4|
|Air date||April 25, 2017|
|Written by||Kit Boss|
|Directed by||Viet Nguyen|
Eat, Pray, Liv
Spanking the Zombie
Wag the Tongue Slowly is the fourth episode of Season 3 and the 36th episode of the series overall. The episode aired on April 25, 2017 and had 0.97 million viewers.
Clive's patience is tested when Liv consumes the brain of a murder victim who had the reputation of being the ultimate office gossip. Meanwhile, Blaine and Peyton continue to grow closer as they wait to see if Ravi is able to reverse the effects of the cure. Lastly, Major is one step away from fulfilling a promise.
- Rose McIver as Olivia Moore
- Malcolm Goodwin as Clive Babineaux
- Rahul Kohli as Ravi Chakrabarti
- David Anders as Blaine DeBeers
- Robert Buckley as Major Lilywhite
- Aly Michalka as Peyton Charles
- Yolanda Pecoraco as Rhonda Diaz
- Marci T House as Liutenant Devore
- Alison Matthews as Vicky Ernst
- Aidan Kahn as Zack
- Steve James as Osborn Oates
- Graeme Mccomb as Pete Aboud
- Cheryl Warner - Shameless gossip
- Liv heats up "Kenny's Southwestern Chicken Hotpot" from a can with added chopped brain. (It also looks like she added Frank's RedHot sauce to the pot.)
Comic Panel Titles
- NOW YOU SERUM, NOW YOU DON’T
- BUSYBODY OF EVIDENCE
- MIND YOUR OWN ZOMBIEWAX
- CHASING THEIR TAIL
- PRANK YOU VERY MUCH
- BLUEPRINT FOR DYING
- MISSION: RESPONSIBLE
- Wag the Tongue Slowly - TBA
- Gameplay of Halo 5 and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor are shown in this episode.
- Harley says the scientist who died (and whose hand was used to access the lab) was his brother, but they don't have the same surname.
- When Liv sourly jokes Harley's family was having a (Kux Klux) Klan meeting, he quips that they "call it a picnic". The fact Harley compliments her for showing "white power" suggests Harley is racist on some level; though he was mildly respectful to Clive, a black cop.
|This gallery only shows the official pictures released for the episode you're looking for. A more complete gallery can be found here. Any future additions should be done there.|